Sales Job Description.
Sales Officer will present and sell SurePay products to organizations, schools, businesses or government agencies. They contact potential buyers, present products and services, train the client on the systems, perform installations, support and manage the relationship with the client.
Roles and responsibilities
- Generating sales leads.
- Meeting or exceeding set sales goals.
- Installations of software for clients that have subscribed.
- Training and providing support to clients.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
- Understanding and promoting company programs (products/services).
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Any other tasks assigned.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Three years’ experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Work under pressure.
- Ability to effectively communicate, understand, and empathize.
- Ability to interact with others respectfully and develop productive working relationship to minimize
- Conflict and maximize rapport.
- Ability to build sincerity and trust; moderate behaviors (less impulsive) and enhance agreeableness.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Aggressive to have a business deal closed off.
How to apply
Please send CV and Cover application letter to email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted.